He is so cute, Shauna! You look great, too. I am so happy for you. Your posts help me to keep in mind that it is all going to be so worth it. But it does seem like the day that Holly will be three weeks old is forever away! We're going to the fair tomorrow, which will hopefully throw me into true labor tomorrow night (I've been having false contractions for a week now--argh!)
YES! He is absolutely adorable!!
ReplyDeleteYes he is!!!! He's got that Lee look, what a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, Shauna! You look great, too. I am so happy for you. Your posts help me to keep in mind that it is all going to be so worth it. But it does seem like the day that Holly will be three weeks old is forever away! We're going to the fair tomorrow, which will hopefully throw me into true labor tomorrow night (I've been having false contractions for a week now--argh!)
ReplyDelete