And this is my precious little guy all ready for church. He definitely takes after his brothers. This look states very clearly, "Are you serious? You're really going to make me wear this?" He only has to suffer one week with it, though. He is too long for the shirt! I barely got it to snap.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
My Baby Smiles!
My baby smiled at me last night in the middle of the night. It was a most welcome relief after being up with him for almost th
ree hours! Of course I didn't get a picture of it, but he had lots of smiles for daddy this morning.
And this is my precious little guy all ready for church. He definitely takes after his brothers. This look states very clearly, "Are you serious? You're really going to make me wear this?" He only has to suffer one week with it, though. He is too long for the shirt! I barely got it to snap.
And this is my precious little guy all ready for church. He definitely takes after his brothers. This look states very clearly, "Are you serious? You're really going to make me wear this?" He only has to suffer one week with it, though. He is too long for the shirt! I barely got it to snap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Shauna, Dryden is SO cute!! I love those baby smiles too! It's so fun to get them early on. One day you need to write a post about how you came up with his name. I love unique names!
ReplyDeleteawww, so cute! I love baby smiles!!!! He looks very handsome in his Church shirt, just like his brothers!!
ReplyDeleteI can see the resemblance in these photos to Braden and Camden. He's growing up so quickly! I think I'll spend the day looking at Holly before she ages another day.
ReplyDelete