Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Swimming 3 year old!

I wish that I had a picture, but after dropping my cell phone in the swimming pool last week, I will never again take my electronics to the pool!

We swim at Grandma Giroux's house twice a week, and on Thursday I gave Camden his swimming lesson. It usually amounts to him jumping to me from the stairs and me pushing him all the way back. Not today! We took off his life jacket. He jumped into the pool and swam right over to me. Swam might be a little on the generous side. It was more of a doggy paddle, but he kept himself up and made it half way across the pool! The only problem now is that he is fearless. He thinks that he is as good as the rest of the kids. Hopefully with a few more weeks of swimming he will be, and I won't have to worry as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment