 |
| All Ready for their belt test! |
 |
| Camden was REALLY bored. The test lasted for over 2 hours. It was forever long! Dryden and Camden and I spent quite a while outside playing at the park. |
The whole family went to cheer on the karate kids. Grandma Rigby and even Daddy were there. The test was interminably long because they did the white belts first. By the time they got to the gold belts Braden was tired of sitting and waiting and in general just tired. He had a hard time concentrating on himself. At one point he even dropped his stance and moved over to fix the stance of the kid next to him! Ahh! Braden, worry about yourself!! It was pretty funny. He knows what he is supposed to do. He knows how to show and correct others, but ask him to perform and that is a different story. I was a little concerned that our hours and hours of practice wouldn't pay off. We had practiced so much that I am pretty sure that I could have tested for the orange belt!
GOODBYE GOLD BELT!! They ALL passed!
 |
| They started work right away learning their new kata. |
No comments:
Post a Comment