Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Little Redecorating...

I finally finished the colorwashing I started a whole year ago in my bedroom. I really like how it turned out. And of course it helps that it is my favorite color-purple! Camden thinks that it is much better than the pink that it used to be. I tried to convince him that it wasn't pink that it was burgundy but even Brent sided with him on his color interpretation.

































The boys' cowboy room was so simple to complete and so much fun. They LOVE to play in their room now which is ever so nice for me! And it is all ready for little cowboy #3 to move in there when he is a little older. He has to be big enough to fend for himself before I will feel comfortable allowing them all to share a room.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Shauna, the rooms look GREAT! You're so talented! I love the purple wall, that's so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer here won't let me see the pictures of the girls' room, but the boys' room is so cute! Can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete