Good thing I have cute kids to brighten things up around here.
So these pictures of Dryden and Brent are one of the bright spots of the week. Brent was taking care of Dryden while I finished up dinner and he decided to test Dryden's music preferences. These are just a couple of the faces we got when Brent tried out country, classic rock and easy listening--he really didn't like the theme son
The rest of our comings and goings of the last week or so have been pretty normal. It is a new year, however, and I do have the redecorating urge. I started in the boys room. I'll post pictures when it is done, but it sure is cute so far!! I have big plans for lots of other rooms too, but we'll see how far I get. I'll get along quite well if Lindsay and Dustin come to visit--hint...hint... :) I know you read this while at work!!
Take care my dear family and friends and come and visit! Brent is working like a dog and is hardly ever home so we are lonely!!



Well yes, I am reading this at work! Believe me, we are trying to plan a trip there as soon as possible! Dryden is getting so big! I love his smile in the picture of you and the boys.
ReplyDelete