Yesterday Brent and I took a mental health brake day. It was wonderful--full of food and shopping. Two of my favorite things--especially when the shopping involves jewelry which it did! My husband is very thoughtful and sweet. After that we came home and picked up the kids and went and saw Planet 51. It was pretty funny. I think that Brent an I enjoyed it more than the kids. After that we skipped karate and put the kids to bed. It was nice to not have to bother with karate. It gets a little tiring going three times a week. Anyway, that about covers our comings and goings for the week!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Snowmen, Snowballs and Hot chocolate
Yesterday Brent and I took a mental health brake day. It was wonderful--full of food and shopping. Two of my favorite things--especially when the shopping involves jewelry which it did! My husband is very thoughtful and sweet. After that we came home and picked up the kids and went and saw Planet 51. It was pretty funny. I think that Brent an I enjoyed it more than the kids. After that we skipped karate and put the kids to bed. It was nice to not have to bother with karate. It gets a little tiring going three times a week. Anyway, that about covers our comings and goings for the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It was a great day!
ReplyDeleteBTW, Randy and I have been worried about our mental health, too!
Such cute pictures!! And what do you mean 8 inches of snow? I might need to rethink what I will be packing for next week! By the way, I showed Dustin some of your pictures from a week or so ago, and he kept saying "That's Dryden? Really? Dryden, the same baby that we saw a few months ago?" I think he was expecting him to be the same size when we get there again.
ReplyDeleteWasn't all that snow so fun! We went out and played for quite awhile, although we didn't last as long as I thought, we're weenies I guess! :) Too cold!!!!
ReplyDelete