Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's Okay...

I don't know if you remember why it is okay if you die according to Camden. If you don't then it is definitely worth looking back at. Anyway, here is his latest "it's okay" moment.
Camden very nearly poked my eye out with a pair of scissors last night. I was a little perturbed to say the least and explained to him that if the scissors would have poked me in the eye then I would never be able to see again. Camden, always looking on the bright side of life happily responded, "It's okay if you only have on eye. You can still see out of the other one!" He then proceeded to demonstrate how if you close one eye you can still see out of the other eye. "See Mom! I can see out of this other eye so you could too!"

Always an optimist.
The picture has nothing to do with the story, but I just wanted to show how much Camden LOVES his church clothes. He will dress up in them in the middle of the week! Oh so different from his big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment