Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Ultimate "Man Bag"

This is Camden's latest creation. It is the ultimate in fashion. I decided to take a nap this week because my house was already a disaster. The kids really couldn't make it any worse than it already was so I wouldn't be waking up to more work than I went to sleep to. Anyway, I asked Camden to please get a sack and pick up all of the papers that he had cut into millions of minute little shards and scattered all over the school room floor. I awoke to Camden's little creation (and a million and a half minute little shards of paper scattered all over the school room floor!) It took a little explaining because you see it is a dress that he made for himself. After I gulped and explained very calmly that boys don't wear dresses, he confidently responded, "It's okay mom because it is a boy dress."

And there you have it.

1 comment: