Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Fun Things we do in the Middle of the Night


I am so thankful for the promptings of the spirit. Dryden was up in the middle of the night (as usual) but unlike most nights I felt that I should check on the boys and make sure that they were all right. All the kids were fine when they went to bed, but by 2 am when I checked on Camden he could barely breathe! It was scary--like almost rushing to the hospital scary. Thankfully after several nebulizer treatments and several other asthma medications he was alright.

After I got Camden situated on the couch for the rest of the night I decided that I would just run in and make sure the girls weren't too hot. Guess what I found? Savanna was at the same point as Camden! She could barely breathe and she was still sound asleep. Back through the same routine.

Without the promptings of the spirit I may have been shy two children by morning. I am so grateful for the tender mercies of the Lord.


By early afternoon Camden was feeling much better, and he and Braden had a great time pretending that they were scuba diving and that they had gas masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment