Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh how I miss my family...


I had the most wonderful weekend with my mom and my sister. It was so relaxing and just plain fun to have them here. It was so hard to see them go home yesterday. Normally it is Savanna who is in tears whenever anyone leaves. Yesterday it was me! The hard part was that I don't even know when I will get to see them again!
Camden was a little shy when Mom and Michelle arrived. He talks to Grandma on the phone all the time, but he didn't connect that that Grandma in front of him was the same as the one on the phone. Mom had a great idea of calling him and having him come and find her in her room. It worked like a charm and she was beloved from that time on. Michelle was included since she was with Mom. Dryden, on the other hand, LOVED Michelle. In fact, I think that he would have been just fine without me as long as she was around. It was very cute to see.

And our favorite quote from Camden for the week: "hehehe. I cheat!" This was while he and Brent were running races in the house. Brent might have actually won one except as Camden appropriate and so truthfully stated--He Cheats!





And these are a few views from the land that we are in the process of buying. It even looks like we can do a little dear hunting if we want.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend! We love Skype for that very reason - when we see Ben's family there is never that weird getting-comfortable-around-you thing because they actually see them on the webcam as they are talking - it's worked like a charm for both girls and we love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The land is beautiful! Your family will put it to good use:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bought land? Are you going to build a house on it?

    ReplyDelete