Saturday, August 14, 2010

A few of Dryden's favorite Things!






Dryden has been quite the busy little boy lately. He loves to push the shopping cart around, but even more, he loves to be pushed around in the shopping cart--mostly by his most beloved Savanna. I had to threaten to take the shopping cart away forever if she wouldn't stop putting him in there every second of the day. The poor kid never had an opportunity to crawl around! He does love it, though, and his big sister as well!
He took his first step sometime in the last month. I have been in denial since he has refused to take a single step for mom. He will only walk for the girls. I feel so loved. His grand news, or maybe the girls' grand news, is that they coaxed him an amazing 5 steps just today! Dryden has also become quite the electronic savant. Caitlin, our beloved babysitter, has an iphone which she graciously shares with Dryden. He has no problem what-so-ever scrolling through the touch screen. It is so funny to watch. He gets his little finger out and scrolls away. And, last but not least, Dryden snuck into the bathroom and quickly figured out how to unroll the toilet paper. It was only mildly amusing. He didn't find it nearly as rewarding as the iphone. I'm afraid of what that means for the future. Probably not good!

Oh, and he has tapered off in the weight department. He is only 23lbs. We aren't sure what has happened. Oh wait! the best news of all--he FINALLY sleeps through the night. It only took 10 months to do it. Now if I could learn how to sleep through the night too we would be in really good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment